THE EURO CRUISER RANGE
The Euro Cruiser boasts a distinctive wrap-around stern with built-in and well-upholstered seats. This seating incorporates useful storage. A hydraulic wheeled steering system makes the stern a very social area ideal for river cruising. Adding a pram type cover to the stern turns the area into a spacious second living room, ideal for all-weather entertaining.
57 x 10’ starts from £102,515.00 inc vat
60 x 12’6 Liveaboard zero rated of VAT
starts from £112,785.00 ex vat
THE EURO CRUISER SPECIFICATIONS
- Fully lined in oak or ash with matching trims add an option of cream tongue & groove effect ceiling.
- High gloss marine enamel paint with a wide range of colours with the option of custom made colour options
- Polished aluminium windows and portholes with chrome exterior fittings
- Wrap around stern with hydraulic wheeled steering
- Canaline 60hp 4 cylinder engine (12ft 6in model)
- 95 kgf bow thruster
- Upgraded AC/DC distribution panel
- Webasto 5. kW diesel central heating system with three radiators and a towel rail
- 2500 w combi inverter charger
- LPG gas system installed for oven and hob with storage for two 13 kg gas bottles
- Navigation lights
- Water and fuel gauges
The large Saloon features a built-in Morso multi-fuel stove with tiled surround sitting on a black hearth. On either side, there are built-in cupboards with shelving above. A built-in 42″ digital TV under gunwale is also included.
A corridor leads to a spacious bathroom, and master bedroom, with the option to add a second bedroom on craft 60ft and over.
A 2nd bedroom option is available on 60ft craft and above. This can be a compact room with a standard single or double bed with overhead cupboard and reading lights together with full height wardrobes and writing desk with drawers.