THE PIONEER RANGE
The Collingwood Pioneer is a 9ft wide-beam canal boat combining the look and feel of a narrowboat with inside space more accustom to that which you would find on a wide-beam vessel. Ideal for living aboard whilst still allowing you to cruise large sections of the canal network, the Pioneer comes with various design options from a square back cruiser to a Euro Cruiser style utilising a traditional tiller or hydraulic wheeled steering.
Starts from £98,840.00 inc vat
PIONEER STANDARD SPECIFICATION
- Canaline 52hp 175amp domestic alternator PRM 150 gearbox
- Webasto 5 Kw central heating system with column double radiators
- 2.5 Sterling inverter/charger, LED down lights through out the boat individually switched foreach room
- Oak shaker style fitted galley with a choice of granite worktops with breakfast bar and storage for washing machine. Oven and grill with separate gas hob, 12v undercounter fridge. Engineered oak flooring
- Open saloon with approximately 15ft of floor space (60ft x 9ft 1 bedroom reverse layout) with multi fuel stove and 32″ smart tv and surround
- Large bathroom with 800mm x 800mm enclosed shower cubicle, Vetus pump out toilet, ceramic wash basin, large full height cupboards, with a choice of granite worktops and oak engineered flooring
- Master bedroom with a choice of large or king size beds available with otterman style hinges for maximum use of under bed storage
- 2 bed side cabinets and full height wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Also included are a choice of carpets and curtains, with blinds in the galley and bathroom. LED lighting throughout with individual switches add a tasteful finishing touch, together with plenty of 240v socket and a built in music system.
A 2nd bedroom option is available on 60ft boats and over. This would be a compact bedroom with a choice of a single or double bed, overhead cupboard with reading lights, full height wardrobes and a writing desk with drawers.